- Whatever can go wrong, will go wrong.
- Left to themselves, things will always go from bad to worse
- If there is a chance that several things will go wrong, the once that will go wrong will do the most damage.
- Nature always sides with the hidden flaw
- If everything is going well, you have obviously overlooked something.
A picture of you and a person you’re close with.
This girl is an absolute GEM! We met about a year and a half ago, and have pretty much been friends ever since. She gets me 100% and we can talk for HOURS. She’s one of the few people I feel completely comfortable with and I love her more than I can explain. She makes me laugh, she makes me cry (When she unexpectadly flys in for my birthday to suprise me) and despite the distance we now endure, she will always be my bestfriend.
A picture of yourself with 15 facts.
1. I am currently babysitting my mums friends dog
2. I do not like fizzy drink
3. I am avoiding maths study.
4. I got a great school report and for that reason, I currently seem to be slacking off
5. If soul mates exist, my dog might be mine..
6. I have an altered sense of reality.
7. My phone keeps me sane. In the sense that it has an alarm to remind me to take medication..
8. I am a HUGE Harry Potter fan
9. I only stopped biting my nails this year.
10. I can NEVER find socks
11. I’m in year 12.
12. I want to work in mental health
13. I drive a TINY car
14. My job requires me to inflate hundreds of balloons per shift.
15. I have very long hair that needs to be cut.